The Travel & Tourism Management (ICM) Diploma Program is and exciting course wherein you will learn the functions of the travel & tourism industry and the key business principles of management. Through this course students learn how to effectively utilize entrepreneurial skills in the Travel & Tourism Industry.
- Course Duration is 6 months per level
Certificate in Travel & Tourism Management
Module 1- Characteristics of World Destinations
Module 2- Fundamentals of Hotel & Catering Industry
Module 3- Numeracy & Statistics
Module 4-Retail & Travel Operations
Module 5- Structure of Travel & Tourism
Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management
Module 1- Accounting
Module 2- Business Management & Administration
Module 3- Management of Travel & Tourism Operations
Module 4-Tourism Operations
Module 5- Tourism & Marketing Promotion
Advanced Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management
Module 1- Economics for Business Management
Module 2- Hospitality Management
Module 3- Management theory & Practice
Module 4-Tourism & the Environment
Module 5- Travel & Tourism Development
Candidates are assessed through assignments, tests and written examinations for all modules. ICM Certification will be awarded upon successful completion of the program.
Graffins College will Award students who successfully complete this course with Completion Letter, Recommendation Letter & Attachment Letter and offers students with assistance in attachment, Job Placement & recommendation for further studies, both local & international.
Computer Reservations System : Galileo & Amadeus
Computer Reservation Systems are integral to a career in Travel & Tourism and utilized on a daily basis in the field. Galileo & Amadeus are two of the most popular reservation systems used to help create airline, hotel, train and car rental bookings anywhere in the world.
Graffins College graduates are granted entry into a Academic or Industry Qualification programs of their choice.
Entry into ICM Diploma Program requires completion of secondary education or equivalent.
- One GCE A-Level plus three GCSEs (or equivalents) of 5 GCSEs
- Suitable BTEC National award
- Any qualification equivalent to one or more of the above
- Minimum age 18 years
- Applicants over age of 20 who do not hold one of the above may register providing that they have been in full time employment for minimum of 2 years & can produce a letter from employer for this.
- Mature candidates: for candidates above age 25 who do not meet standard entry requirements must have been in employment for 5 years & can produce a letter from employer for this.
- Hold a management or senior supervisory position.
- Those with Average grade less than C must attend bridging courses determined by Graffins College.
- Admission to the program is subject to the approval of Graffins College Academic Board.
Intakes, Timings & More
- Prospective Students may register any time for this course.
- New Classes Starts January, April, July & October!
- Class Timings Are As Follows:
- Morning: 9.00AM -11.00AM
- Afternoon: 2.00 PM- 4.00 PM
- Evening: 5.30 PM-7.30 PM
- Classes held at Westlands and Moi Avenue Campus
- Join now & Enjoy our Special Offer: 25% off on all courses!