Travel and Tourism Management is a part-time program for those who would like become experts in air ticketing, creating tours, and managing relationships with airlines, tour operators and clients. This is an exciting, multi-faceted program for anyone who would like to build a profession in this field.
Course Levels: IATA Syllabus
Module 1- Air Fares & Ticketing I
Module 2- General Knowledge I
Module 1- Air Fares & Ticketing II
Module 2- General Knowledge II
Module 1- General Knowledge III
Module 2- Production & Negotiation
Candidates are assessed through assignments, tests and written examinations for all modules. IATA Certification will be awarded upon successful completion of the program.
Graffins College will Award students who successfully complete this course with Completion Letter, Recommendation Letter & Attachment Letter and offers students with assistance in attachment, Job Placement & recommendation for further studies, both local & international.
Computer Reservations System : Galileo & Amadeus
Computer Reservation Systems are integral to a career in Travel & Tourism and utilized on a daily basis in the field. Galileo & Amadeus are two of the most popular reservation systems used to help create airline, hotel, train and car rental bookings anywhere in the world.
Graffins College graduates are granted entry into a Academic or Industry Qualification programs of their choice.
- Applicants should possess one of the following:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
- Average Grade C or equivalent,
- Those with other qualifications and working experience will be considered on an individual basis.
- Those with Average grade less than C must attend bridging courses determined by Graffins College.
- Persons Aged 18 and above who have Admission to the program is subject to the approval of Graffins College Academic Board.
Intakes, Timings & More
- Prospective Students may register any time for this course.
- New Classes Starts January, April, July & October!
- Class Timings Are As Follows:
- Morning: 9.00AM -11.00AM
- Afternoon: 2.00 PM- 4.00 PM
- Evening: 5.30 PM-7.30 PM
- Classes held at Westlands and Moi Avenue Campus
- Join now & Enjoy our Special Offer: 25% off on all courses!