The Pre-University Preparatory Program is a part-time program specifically designed to provide aspiring students to strengthen their high school Grade in Math & English. Students receive an added advantage of Internationally recognized Certification in Digital Literacy. This course aims to enhance the students aptitude and give students the opportunity to join College or University.
Module 1 – Mathematics
Module 2 – English Language
Module 3 – Computer Essentials
Module 4 – Key Applications
Module 5- Living Online
The modules listed above maybe conducted in a different sequence.
- 2 Months · 5 modules over 1 semesters
- Lessons are conducted five times a week
Candidates are assessed through assignments, tests and written examinations and online examinations. The certification will be awarded upon successful completion of the program.
Graffins College graduates are granted exemption into Qualifi Business Management Program (UK) and entry into any Diploma program or Industry Qualification Program with Graffins College.
- Applicants should possess one of the following:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
- Below Average Grade C
- Admission to the program is subject to the approval of Graffins College Academic Board.
Intakes, Timings & More
- Prospective Students may register any time for this course. Intakes are Monthly.
- Class Timings Are As Follows:
- Morning- 9.00 AM- 11.00 AM
- Afternoon- 2.00 PM- 4.00 PM
- Evening- 5.30 PM- 7.30 PM
- Classes held at Westlands Campus and Moi Avenue Campus
- Join now & Enjoy our Special Offer: 25% off on all courses!