Certification in Microsoft Technology Associate is part-time program is specifically designed to provide a qualification to students seeking employment or pursuit of higher learning, shortly after completing this course. With Microsoft Technology Associate students are certified by Microsoft in the fundamental knowledge essential to creating a career in the field of IT. Students earn a the title as an Associate in their skillset, immediately informing potential employers of their ability and ranking.
Module 1 – Software & Development Fundamentals
Module 2 – Database Fundamentals
Module 3 – Networking Fundamentals
Module 4 – Mobility & Device Fundamentals
Module 5- Cloud Fundamentals
The modules listed above maybe conducted in a different sequence.
Advantages of studying with Microsoft:
- Students are registered directly with Microsoft and have access to have all study materials and certificates achieved.
- Certificates are Internationally Recognized and be can verified independently by prospective employers through the Microsoft website.
- Earn Industry Qualifications while studying
- Microsoft Technology Associate Certification counts as a College Credit for Academic progression.
- Your Microsoft Certificate \ confirms that you have achieved the Microsoft Standard and required level of competence as set by Microsoft.
The Microsoft Technology Associate ( MTA) certification allows the student to demonstrate proficiency in information technology using Microsoft Products.
- 2-3 Months per level. · Lessons are conducted thrice a week
Candidates are assessed through assignments, projects, tests and online examinations for all modules. The Diploma in Microsoft Technology Associate Certification will be awarded upon successful completion of each module within the program.
Graffins College graduates receive advanced standing into Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer and Solutions Associate Programs.
- Applicants should possess one of the following:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
- Average Grade C or equivalent,
- Basic knowledge of Computer Usage.
- Persons Aged 18 and above who have been employed in the field of Information Technology for a minimum of 6 Months
- Those with other qualifications and working experience will be considered on an individual basis.
- Those with Average grade less than C must attend bridging courses determined by Graffins College.
- Admission to the program is subject to the approval of Graffins College Academic Board.
Intakes, Timings & More
- Prospective Students may register any time for this course.
- New class starts every month!
- Class Timings Are As Follows:
- Morning- 9.30 AM- 11.30 AM
- Afternoon- 2.00 PM- 4.00 PM
- Evening- 5.30 PM- 7.30 PM
- Classes held at Westlands Campus & Moi Avenue Campus
- Join now & Enjoy our Special Offer: 25% off on all courses!