The Microsoft Office Specialist Certification is a part-time program specifically designed to provide Students with practical and intuitive knowledge of Office Products. The end result is Certification from Microsoft, an Associate Title and the proficiency to utilize products on a professional level.
Module 1 – MS Word
Module 2 – MS Excel
Module 3 – MS Access
Module 4—MS PowerPoint
The modules listed above maybe conducted in a different sequence.
Advantages of studying with Microsoft:
- Students are registered directly with Microsoft and have access to have all study materials and certificates achieved.
- Certificates are Internationally Recognized and can be verified independently by prospective employers through the Microsoft website.
- Your Microsoft Certificate confirms that you have achieved the Microsoft Standard and required level of competence as set by Microsoft.
Certification is earned per package, once student has completed a package, he/she becomes a Microsoft Office Specialist.
- 2 to 3 Months
- 5 modules over 2 to 3 Months
- Lessons are conducted five times a week
Candidates are assessed through assignments, tests and online examinations for all modules. The Certificate in Digital Literacy and the Microsoft Office Specialist Qualifications will be awarded upon successful completion of the program.
Graffins College will Award students who successfully complete this course with Completion Letter, Recommendation Letter & Attachment Letter and offers students with assistance in attachment, Job Placement & recommendation for further studies, both local & international.
Graffins College graduates are granted entry into a Academic or Industry Qualification programs of their choice.
- Applicants should possess one of the following:
- Average Grade C or less.
- Persons Aged 18 and above seeking Certification in Office.
- Admission to the program is subject to the approval of Graffins College Academic Board.
Intakes, Timings & More
- Prospective Students may register any time for this course.
- New Classes Start Every Monday!
- Class Timings Are As Follows:
- Morning: 9.00AM -11.00AM
- Afternoon- 2.00 PM- 4.00 PM
- Evening- 5.30 PM- 7.30 PM
- Classes held at Westlands and Moi Avenue Campus
- Join now & Enjoy our Special Offer: 25% off on all courses!