Diploma in Programming is a part-time program specifically designed to provide students with the ability and confidence to code. The Diploma deals with various programming languages and gives the student practical training needed to program, trouble shoot, and provide creative solutions in solving complex coding problems.
Module 1 –Visual Basic 6
Module 2 –C++
Module 3 – JAVA
Module 4 – VB. Net
Module 5- C# – C Sharp
Module 6- Python
Module 7- PHP MY SQL
Module 8- MS SQL Server
Module 9- Crystal Reports for Visual Basic 6
Module 10- SAP Reports for Visual Studio .Net
Module 11- Android Apps
Students have the option of selecting 5 or more modules of their choice. Upon completion of The selected modules plus a final project, the Diploma in Programming is Awarded.
- 4 weeks per module.
- Lessons are conducted 5 times a week
Candidates are assessed through Skill building assignments, multiple practice assessments and a final project that tests the student on fundamentals of programming. Diploma in Programming is awarded on Successful completion of the course.
Graffins College graduates are granted an entry for a Related Industry Qualification of the student’s choice.
- Applicants should possess one of the following:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
- Average Grade C or below,
- Basic knowledge of Computer Usage.
- Persons Aged 18 and above who have been employed in the field of Public Relations for a minimum of 6 Months
- Those with other qualifications and working experience will be considered on an individual basis.
Admission to the program is subject to the approval of Graffins College Academic Board.
- Intakes, Timings & More
- Prospective Students may register any time for this course.
- New Class Starts Every Monday!
- Class Timings Are As Follows:
- Morning: 9.30 AM – 11.30 PM
- Afternoon- 2.00 PM- 4.00 PM
- Evening- 5.30 PM- 7.30 PM
- Classes held at Westlands and Moi Avenue Campus
- Join now & Enjoy our Special Offer: 25% off on all courses!