Diploma in Accounting Software is a part-time program specifically designed cater to those employed or studying Accounting. Students are provided with thorough training of various Accounting Software and are taught how to apply accounting principles to accounting software. This Diploma is an essential building block for an aspiring accountant or business manager. For those who are already active in the field of business and accounting, the course is taught to cater to the students needs, depending on the type of business and bookkeeping required.
Module 1 –Quickbooks
Module 2 –Sage
Module 3 – Tally
Module 4 – Pastel
Module 5- Peachtree
Students must complete training in the above modules.. Upon successful completion of training, the Diploma in Accounting is Awarded.
- 4 weeks per module.
- Lessons are conducted 5 times a week
Candidates are assessed through practical examination of accounting and bookkeeping methods required by different types of business entities. Students are required to build company accounts, for both service based, and product based businesses, and generate financial statements.
Graffins College graduates are granted an entry for a Related Academic or Industry Qualification of the student’s choice.
- Applicants should possess one of the following:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
- Average Grade C or below,
- Basic knowledge of Computer Usage.
- Persons Aged 18 and above who have been employed in the field of Accounting for a minimum of 6 Months
- Those with other qualifications and working experience will be considered on an individual basis.
- Admission to the program is subject to the approval of Graffins College Academic Board.
- Intakes, Timings & More
- Prospective Students may register any time for this course.
- New Class Starts Every Monday!
- Class Timings Are As Follows:
- Morning: 9.30 AM – 11.30 PM
- Afternoon- 2.00 PM- 4.00 PM
- Evening- 5.30 PM- 7.30 PM
- Classes held at Westlands and Moi Avenue Campus
- Join now & Enjoy our Special Offer: 25% off on all courses!