English For Speakers of Foreign Languages
Our Study Program in English for Speakers in Foreign Languages is a part-time program specifically designed to assist students communicate with confidence. This course provides students with training in conversing, grammar use, comprehension, and composition in the English Language.
Course Levels : Each level consist of training in Comprehension, Composition, Listening & Grammar.
Level 1- Pre Basic
Level 2- Basic
Level 3- Elementary
Level 4- Intermediate
Level 5- Advanced
- Duration & completion of level determined by students aptitude & understanding of the English Language.
- Lessons are conducted five times a week
Candidates are assessed through assignments, student debate sessions, practice dialogue sessions, audio & visual training, tests and written examinations for all modules. Certification in English for Speakers of Foreign Language will be awarded upon successful completion of the program.
Graffins College graduates are granted entry into a Academic or Industry Qualification programs of their choice.
- Applicants should possess one of the following:
- Average Grade C or less.
- Persons Aged 18 and above seeking Certification in Office.
- Admission to the program is subject to the approval of Graffins College Academic Board.
Intakes, Timings & More
- Prospective Students may register any time for this course.
- New Classes Start Every Month!
- Class Timings Are As Follows:
- Morning: 9.00AM -11.00AM
- Afternoon- 2.00 PM- 4.00 PM
- Classes held at Westlands and Moi Avenue Campus
- Join now & Enjoy our Special Offer: 25% off on all courses!