Adobe Creative Suite (CS) is a part-time program specifically designed for those interested in Graphic and Web Design. Upon Completion of this program, students hold a professional title of Adobe Certified Associate. Adobe Allows the student to demonstrate proficiency in Visual communications using Adobe Products. This Professional title is internationally recognized for the purpose of career advancement and academic exemptions.
Module 1 – Adobe Photoshop
Module 2 – Adobe Flash
Module 3 – Adobe Premiere
Module 4 – Adobe Indesign
Module 5- Adobe Illustrator
Module 6- Adobe Dreamweaver
The modules listed above maybe conducted in a different sequence.
Advantages of studying with Adobe:
- Students are registered directly with Adobe and have access to have all study materials and certificates achieved.
- Certificates are Internationally Recognized and can be verified independently by prospective employers through the Adobe website.
- Your Adobe Certificate confirms that you have achieved the Adobe Standard and required level of competence as set by Adobe.
Certification is earned per package, once student has completed a package, he/she becomes a Certified Associate with Adobe.
- 4 weeks per module.
- Lessons are conducted 5 days a week
Candidates are assessed through assignments, tests and online examinations for all modules. Adobe Certified Associate Certification is issued on completion of the program.
Graffins College graduates are granted an advanced standing for a Degree in Graphic & Web Design or Higher Industry Qualification of the students choice.
- Applicants should possess one of the following:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
- Average Grade C or below,
- Basic knowledge of Computer Usage.
- Persons Aged 18 and above who have been employed in the field of Graphic or Web Design for a minimum of 6 Months
- Those with other qualifications and working experience will be considered on an individual basis.
- Admission to the program is subject to the approval of Graffins College Academic Board.
- Intakes, Timings & More
- Prospective Students may register any time for this course.
- New Class Starts Every Monday!
- Class Timings Are As Follows:
- Morning: 9.30 AM – 11.30 PM
- Afternoon- 2.00 PM- 4.00 PM
- Evening- 5.30 PM- 7.30 PM
- Classes held at Westlands and Moi Avenue Campus
- Join now & Enjoy our Special Offer: 25% off on all courses!