The Certificate in Information Technology is designed to introduce students intuitively to the field of Information Technology. This is a foundation course that helps students improve their Computer & Digital Literacy Skills and Programming languages A+ N+ and PHP developer Fundamentals. The program also prepares students for higher level Microsoft Certifications with MS Office Specialist Certification in MS Word and MS Excel.
Module 1 – Computing Fundamentals
Module 2 – Key Applications
Module 3 – Living Online
Module 4 – Introduction to A+ Programming
Module 5- Introduction to N+ Programming
Module 6- IC PHP Developer Fundamentals
- 6 Months.
- Lessons are conducted 5 times a week
Candidates are assessed through practical examinations, projects and assignments depending on the learning outcomes of the individual.
Graffins College will Award students who successfully complete this course with Completion Letter, Recommendation Letter & Attachment Letter and offers students with assistance in attachment, Job Placement & recommendation for further studies, both local & international.
Graffins College graduates are granted an entry into the Microsoft Technology Associate Qualification Program.
- Applicants should possess one of the following:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
- Average Grade C or below,
- Basic knowledge of Computer Usage.
- Persons Aged 18 and above who have been employed in their professional field.
- Those with other qualifications and working experience will be considered on an individual basis.
Admission to the program is subject to the approval of Graffins College Academic Board.
- Intakes, Timings & More
- Prospective Students may register any time for this course.
- New Class Starts Every Monday!
- Class Timings Are As Follows:
- Morning: 9.30 AM – 11.30 PM
- Afternoon- 2.00 PM- 4.00 PM
- Evening- 5.30 PM- 7.30 PM
- Classes held at Westlands and Moi Avenue Campus
- Join now & Enjoy our Special Offer: 25% off on all courses!