Certificate & Diploma in Office Management is part-time program is specifically designed to provide Front office and Customer Care personnel with a rounded and in-depth knowledge of Front Office-related fields. It aims to enhance the professional skills and competencies of Front office & Customer Care personnel.
Certificate in Office Management
Module 1 – Accounting
Module 2 – Business Management & Administration
Module 3 – Computer Application & Appreciation
Module 4 – International Business Communication
Module 5 – Office Procedures & Administration
Diploma in Office Management
Module 1 – Business Law
Module 2 – Human Resource Management
Module 3 – Management Theory & Practice
Module 4 – Purchasing Management
Module 5 – Sales & Sales Management
The modules listed above maybe conducted in a different sequence.
- 6 Months · 5 modules over 1 semesters (semester duration: 6 months)
- Lessons are conducted thrice a week
Candidates are assessed through assignments, tests and written examinations for all modules. The ICM Certificate & Diploma will be awarded upon successful completion of the program.
Graffins College will Award students who successfully complete this course with Completion Letter, Recommendation Letter & Attachment Letter and offers students with assistance in attachment, Job Placement & recommendation for further studies, both local & international.
Graffins College graduates are granted exemption into Qualifi Business Management Program (UK)
Followed by an advanced standing for a Qualified Bachelors Degree or Industry Qualification of the students choice.
Entry into ICM Diploma Program requires completion of secondary education or equivalent.
- One GCE A-Level plus three GCSEs (or equivalents) of 5 GCSEs
- Suitable BTEC National award
- Any qualification equivalent to one or more of the above
- Minimum age 18 years
- Applicants over age of 20 who do not hold one of the above may register providing that they have been in full time employment for minimum of 2 years & can produce a letter from employer for this.
- Mature candidates: for candidates above age 25 who do not meet standard entry requirements must have been in employment for 5 years & can produce a letter from employer for this.
- Hold a management or senior supervisory position.
- Those with Average grade less than C must attend bridging courses determined by Graffins College.
- Admission to the program is subject to the approval of Graffins College Academic Board.
Intakes, Timings & More
- Prospective Students may register any time for this course. Classes Commence from April, July, October & December.
- Class Timings Are As Follows:
- Afternoon- 2.00 PM- 4.00 PM
- Evening- 5.30 PM- 7.30 PM
- Classes held at Moi Avenue Campus
- Join now & Enjoy our Special Offer: 25% off on all courses!