Career Specific Software Packages-a a compilation of part time programs that cater to working professionals. Student learning outcomes are used to tailor the program to individual student needs.
Database Management Systems
Module 1 –MS Access
Module 2 –MS SQL Server
Module 3 – MY SQL
Module 4 – Oracle
Video & Sound Editing
Module 1 –Adobe After Effects
Module 2 –Adobe Premiere
Module 3 – Pinnacle Studio
Module 1 –Cisco
Module 2 – N+
Module 3 – A+
Module 1- Typing
Computer Reservations Systems
Module 1- Galileo
Module 2- Amadeus
Module 1 –S.P.S.S.
Module 2 –S.A.S.
Module 3 – EPI-info
Module 4 – STATA
Students must complete training in the above modules from the field of their choosing. Upon successful completion of training, Certification is issued.
- 4 weeks per module.
- Lessons are conducted 5 times a week
Candidates are assessed through practical examinations, projects and assignments depending on the learning outcomes of the individual.
Graffins College graduates are granted an entry for a Related Academic or Industry Qualification of the student’s choice.
- Applicants should possess one of the following:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
- Average Grade C or below,
- Basic knowledge of Computer Usage.
- Persons Aged 18 and above who have been employed in their professional field.
- Those with other qualifications and working experience will be considered on an individual basis.
Admission to the program is subject to the approval of Graffins College Academic Board.
- Intakes, Timings & More
- Prospective Students may register any time for this course.
- New Class Starts Every Monday!
- Class Timings Are As Follows:
- Morning: 9.30 AM – 11.30 PM
- Afternoon- 2.00 PM- 4.00 PM
- Evening- 5.30 PM- 7.30 PM
- Classes held at Westlands and Moi Avenue Campus
- Join now & Enjoy our Special Offer: 25% off on all courses!