Certificate & Diploma in Business Management is a part-time program is specifically designed to provide executives and managerial personnel with a rounded and in-depth knowledge of Business Management . It aims to enhance the professional skills and competencies of persons seeking employment and career progression in the field of Business Management.
Module 1 – Communication in Organization
Module 2 – Leadership in Organization
Module 3 – Financial Awareness
Module 4 – Business Operations
Module 5- Managing Change
Module 6- Developing Teams
Module 1 – The Changing Business Environment
Module 2 – Making Decisions & Delivering Success
Module 3 – Business Development
Module 4 – Working & Managing in a Growing Organization
Module 5- Customer Management
Module 6- Managing Risk
The modules listed above maybe conducted in a different sequence.
- 9 Months per level · 6 modules over 1 semester
- Lessons are conducted thrice a week
Candidates are assessed through assignments, tests and written case studies for all modules.
This Qualification is an International Standard, moderated by Ofqual (UK)
The Certificate and Diploma in Business Management will be awarded upon successful completion of the program.
Graffins College students have the opportunity of advanced standing for a Qualified Bachelors Degree or Industry Qualification of their choice.
- Applicants should possess one of the following:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
- Average Grade C or equivalent,
- Those with Average grade less than C must attend bridging courses determined by Graffins College.
- Admission to the program is subject to the approval of Graffins College Academic Board.
Intakes, Timings & More
- Prospective Students may register any time for this course. Classes Commence from April, July, October & December.
- Class Timings Are As Follows:
- Morning – 9.00AM – 11.00AM
- Afternoon- 2.00 PM- 4.00 PM
- Evening- 5.30 PM- 7.30 PM
- Classes held at Westlands and Moi Avenue Campus
- Join now & Enjoy our Special Offer: 25% off on all courses!