The (American) Hospitality & Tourism Management Program is a part-time Academic & Industry qualification. This program is designed to provide students with the versatile knowledge and experience required in the field of Hospitality & Tourism.
Module 1- Introduction to hospitality & tourism
Module 2- Hospitality soft skills
Module 3- Operational areas
Module 4- Sales & marketing
Module 5- Safety and security
Module 1- Introduction to Leadership Management
Module 2- Hospitality Leadership Skills
Module 3- Operational Leadership
Module 4- Managing Food & Beverage Operations
Module 5- Managing Business Operations
Module 6- Sales & Marketing
Module 7- Safety & Security
- Course Duration is 2 Years.
- Lessons are conducted five times a week
Advantages of studying with American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute:
- Students are registered directly with AHLEI and have access to have all study materials and certificates achieved.
- Certificates are Internationally Recognized can verified independently by prospective employers
- Your AHLEI Certificate confirms that you have achieved the American Standard and required level of competence as set by the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute.
- Earn Industry Qualifications while studying
- Assistance with Attachment
- Opportunity to Study abroad with paid internship in Dubai, South Africa and Istanbul.
Upon Completion of the two year program, the student earns their International Certificate from the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institution. This certification allows the student to demonstrate proficiency in the Hospitality & Tourism Industry.
Candidates are assessed through assignments, tests and written examinations for all modules. Certificates in the American Hospitality & Tourism Program will be awarded upon successful completion of the program.
Students receive Hotel Management Training in Purchase & Supply Management, Sales, Service, Pastry, Food & Beverage Preparation.
Training is conducted 4 days a week.
Graffins College graduates are granted entry into an Academic or Industry Qualification programs of their choice. Ideally students may Specialize with AHLEI (American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute) or seek paid internship within Kenya and Abroad ( South Africa, Dubai & Turkey)
- Applicants should possess one of the following:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
- Average Grade C or equivalent,
- Those with other qualifications and working experience will be considered on an individual basis.
- Those with Average grade less than C must attend bridging courses determined by Graffins College.
- Persons Aged 18 and above who have Admission to the program is subject to the approval of Graffins College Academic Board.
Intakes, Timings & More
- Prospective Students may register any time for this course.
- New Classes Start : April, July, September, & December
- Class Timings Are As Follows:
- Morning: 9.00AM -11.00AM
- Afternoon: 2.00 PM- 4.00 PM
- Evening: 5.30 PM-7.30 PM
- Classes held at Westlands and Moi Avenue Campus
- Join now & Enjoy our Special Offer: 25% off on all courses!