Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate is part-time program is specifically designed validate foundation & core technical skills and prepare you for a sustainable career in It. It aims to enhance the professional skills and competencies of an IT personnel.
There are four categories of from which one can choose to specialize as a Microsoft Solutions Associate:
Windows 8 :
Module 1- Configuring Windows 8.1
Module 2- Supporting Windows 8.1
Windows Sever 2012:
Module 1- Install & Configure windows Server 2012
Module 2- Administering windows server 2012
Module 3- Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
Module 1- Managing Office 365 identities and requirements
Module 2- Enabling Office 365 Services
Course Content Module 1- Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012
Module 2- Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Database
Module 3- Implementing a Data warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
The modules listed above maybe conducted in a different sequence.
Advantages of studying with Microsoft:
- Students are registered directly with Microsoft and have access to have all study materials and certificates achieved.
- Certificates are Internationally Recognized and be can verified independently by prospective employers through the Microsoft website.
- Earn Industry Qualifications while studying
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate Certification counts as a College Credit for Academic progression.
- Your Microsoft Certificate \ confirms that you have achieved the Microsoft Standard and required level of competence as set by Microsoft.
- 4- 6 Months per module
- Lessons are conducted thrice a week
Candidates are assessed through assignments, projects, tests and online examinations for all modules.
Graffins College graduates receive advanced standing into Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer Program.
- Applicants should possess one of the following:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
- Average Grade C or equivalent,
- Microsoft Technology Associate Certification
- Persons Aged 18 and above who have been employed in the field of Information Technology for a minimum of 6 Months
- Those with other qualifications and working experience will be considered on an individual basis.
- Those with Average grade less than C must attend bridging courses determined by Graffins College.
- Admission to the program is subject to the approval of Graffins College Academic Board.
- Intakes, Timings & More
- Prospective Students may register any time for this course.
- New class starts every month!
- Class Timings Are As Follows:
- Morning- 9.30 AM- 11.30 AM
- Afternoon- 2.00 PM- 4.00 PM
- Evening- 5.30 PM- 7.30 PM
- Classes held at Westlands Campus & Moi Avenue Campus
- Join now & Enjoy our Special Offer: 25% off on all courses!