Diploma in Computer Aided Design is a part-time program is specifically designed to assist students gain proficiency in the application of Computer Aided Design Software. This course allows students to implement the knowledge of designing in 3D for the purpose of creating models and how to apply 3D printing to their work.
Module 1 –Auto CAD
Module 2 –Archi CAD
Module 3 – Artlantis
Module 4 – Piranessi
Module 5- Sketchup
Module 6- Lumion
Upon completion of 5 out of 6 modules the Diploma in Computer Aided Design is Awarded.
Students have the option of completing a minimum of 5 Modules of their choice. Upon successful completion of The selected modules. the Diploma in Computer Aided Design is Awarded.
- 4 weeks per module.
- · Lessons are conducted 5 times a week
Candidates are assessed through portfolio building assignments, and multiple projects that assist the student attain the required practice to apply the software creatively and professionally.
Graffins College graduates are granted an entry for a Degree in Design or Related Industry Qualification of the students choice.
- Applicants should possess one of the following:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
- Average Grade C or below,
- Basic knowledge of Computer Usage.
- Persons Aged 18 and above who have been employed in the field of Creative Design for a minimum of 6 Months
- Those with other qualifications and working experience will be considered on an individual basis.
- Admission to the program is subject to the approval of Graffins College Academic Board.
- Intakes, Timings & More
- Prospective Students may register any time for this course.
- New Class Starts Every Monday!
- Class Timings Are As Follows:
- Morning: 9.30 AM – 11.30 PM
- Afternoon- 2.00 PM- 4.00 PM
- Evening- 5.30 PM- 7.30 PM
- Classes held at Westlands and Moi Avenue Campus
- Join now & Enjoy our Special Offer: 25% off on all courses!